By accessing this website, we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use our website if you do not agree to all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement, and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: "Client," "You," and "Your" refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting Marlisa Cornitcher Beauty's terms and conditions. "The Company," "Ourselves," "We," "Our," and "Us" refers to our Company. "Party," "Parties," or "Us" refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves.
1. Intellectual Property Rights
Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
2. License to Use Website
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- Sell, rent, or sub-license material from the website;
- Show any material from the website in public;
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy, or otherwise exploit material on our website for a commercial purpose;
- Edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or
- Redistribute material from this website, except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution.
3. Acceptable Use
You must not use our website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent, or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent, or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish, or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit, or other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction, and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent.
4. Limitations of Liability
We will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts, or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- To the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
- For any indirect, special, or consequential loss; or
- For any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits, or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if we have been expressly advised of the potential loss.
We may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of our website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on our website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
6. Entire Agreement
7. Law and Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of The United States of America, and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of The United States of America.